I have started my spring cleaning and my makeup bag was the first to get a personal treatment. Thanks to Mary Kay, a top global beauty brand we all know, I can update my look with a whole collection of new products just in time for the new season.
Just as many of us will be thinking “spring” during our beauty regiments, fashion will also be on our minds! Mary Kay has also featured a seasonal trend look in People en Español this month. Delicate details such as lace, ruffles, laser cuts, and all things super feminine, will be showcased by every fashionista you know. Don’t be left behind! In fact, let us help you get started. Watch the Delicate Details short video for ideas and inspiration for your head to toe looks, take a look at my step-by-step makeup tutorial below using only Mary Kay, and enter a chance to win your own Delicate Details collection in the Rafflecopter below!
I love this top with the lace sleeves and this silver necklace will go with it perfectly. The Mary Kay products will complete my Delicate Details look.
1. I used Mary Kay’s CC Cream Sunscreen Broad Spectrum in Light to Medium with the liquid foundation brush.
2. My eyebrows needed a good brush and lift with Mary Kay’s eyebrow brush.
3 and 4. Moonstone mineral eye color went on all over my eyelid with the eye color brush.
5 and 6. Mary Kay’s Hazelnut mineral eye color went on the crease of my eye and edges of my eyelids with the special eye crease brush.
7. Sparkling White was applied on the tippy top of my eyes, right under the brow, with the eye color brush. You can really see the three shades delicately compliment each other!
8. I used Mary Kay’s Deep Brown eyeliner only on the top of my eye lids where they meet my eyelashes.
9 and 10. The Lash Love mascara in I Heart Black went on smoothly!
11 and 12. I was super excited to try the Translucent Loose Powder! Honestly, I never use anything like it. My skin felt velvety soft and the powder brush did too!
13. Then it was time for my favorite…Bronzing Powder! Who doesn’t want to look sun-kissed? Light to Medium went on with the cheek brush.
14 and 15. Don’t worry! I adjusted the bronzer and then applied Mary Kay’s Creme Lipstick in–you guessed it–RED!
16. The Makeup Finishing Spray was also a new one for me! I loved it. My makeup looked fresh for hours!
My finished look! What Mary Kay product are you most excited to try? Thank you, Mary Kay and good luck to all MFBS readers!
Hubby took these photographs!