I really think I’m going to try this simple, sophisticated and modern hair style on Wednesday night! What do you think? Seems easy enough, right? Dove hair ambassador, Mario Antón shows us that special occasion hair doesn’t have to be so frustrating to achieve. I have my Dove products, and since I’m staying with my mom and sister, I’m sure I can find the rest of the few hair tools required.
What you’ll need:
Decorative New Year’s headband
Medium round brush
Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Nourishing Treatment.
Dove Style + Care Strength & Shine Flexible Hair Spray
7 steps by stylist and Dove Hair ambassador, Mario Anton:
1. Prepare your hair by washing it with Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Shampoo and Conditioner to leave it soft, with natural movement and without frizz. This will be important for this hair style.
2. Blow dry your hair on medium with a medium round brush to give it volume and style at the front section.
3. Part your hair on your favorite side or down the middle, then take the comb and create volume at the top of your head by softly whipping the root. Apply some spray so that the volume stays, and with the paddle hairbrush, softly brush all the hair back without removing volume.
4. Attach your hair with hair ties in the bottom of your neck, creating a low pony. Apply two drops of Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Nourishing Treatment in your hands and run your fingers through your pony to control the frizz and all those bits of hair, leaving the pony styled.
5. Little by little, start rolling your pony towards the right until it starts creating a bow as it rolls into itself. Attach it with pins to the base of the pony.
6. To finalize, set your hair with Dove Style + Care Strength & Shine Flexible Hair Spray, making sure that your hair looks styled in the front section as well. Don’t forget to put on your New Year’s crown and attach it with hair pins on each side.
7. Apply red lipstick to take on the New Year with this modern and sophisticated look!