Hey there! If you’ve been following my posts for the last two weeks at CheersCristalia.com you’ve probably noticed that I am desperate for spring — crazy for this weather to warm up a little. Today’s post won’t be the exception. I am sharing 5 flat shoe trends that are perfect for the upcoming season.
1. Lasercut: This is a must have in my closet. I love to wear these in the spring/summer seasons because they let a little air go through and your feet won’t get too hot. I am loving the coral color on my pick below which is also a big color trend.
2. Metallic: I am all in for anything with glitter or shiny, so you know I’m loving the metallic shoes trend! Wether it is gold, rose gold or silver tone–I’ll probably want to rock it!
3. Peep-toes: These are perfect to show a peek at you perfect pedicure and like the lasercut styles, your feet will be able to breathe.
4. 2 piece: This style is actually a new and making a come back. I need to go shopping for a pair like this, #3 is also a “2 piece” and I really like the color so that might be my shoe! 😉
5. Sneaker flats: A good pair of sneakers is always a good idea, but a stylish leather pair like the one below is perfect for when you just want to be comfortable and look great at the same time. The look is ideal for weekends of shopping in the city.
Which is your favorite trend? Did I miss any? Share your thoughts in the comments below.
Click HERE to view other guest posts by Cristalia and don’t forget to follow her on social media sites below: