Since the temperature has dropped a bit, I already feel a difference in my skin. I am going to need to exfoliate and moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! Here are my top 5 Beautycounter favorites for dry skin.
1) Nourishing Cream Exfoliator I use this hydrating exfoliator 1-2 a week to sweep away dry skin on my face. It’s not harsh at all! Gentle jojoba beads exfoliate, while organic coconut oil and aloe soothe and hydrate.
2) Sugar Body Scrub in Lemongrass Brown sugar to buff away dull skin…primrose, sweet almond, apricot kernel, and sunflower oils to leave skin smooth…acai berry, and a mix of pure citrus and lemongrass oils. Almost edible. Almost!
3) Enrich Body Butter Luxurious and excellent for very dry skin. The shea butter and mongongo oil hydrates the whole body and the organic sunflower oil, aloe, and chamomile soothe and smooth. P.s. My kids love it!
4) Cleansing Balm With vitamin C to brighten the appearance of skin and raspberry and cranberry seed oils to hydrate, the formula can also be used as an over-night nourishing face mask. Bonus: I call it the ultimate anti-aging multi tasker.
5) Rose Neroli Hand Cream I will have this on my desk, in my car, and on my night stand for the next four months. The cold and dry air tends to strip the skin of its natural protective oils and moisture. Shea butter, combined with sunflower-seed oil and aloe, works to nourish, soothe, and hydrate skin.
Have you tried any of these Beautycounter products? Which are your favorites? #SaferBeauty